Monday, February 11, 2008

What moves me?

Many things "move" or keep me going. Some of which are the following:


Mephistopheles


Music

As lame as it sounds, nothing gets me out of a rut more than listening to my favorite music artists. Unlike friends or other people you depend on, it is 100% dependable and will never refuse to help you through the tough times. Unless of course the CD skips in which case it's turned into one of my most hated things.


Family

My family has been there for me a lot but my little bro has probably helped me out the most. It helps to watch him play or hear him talk all without a care in the world. Makes you realize the important things through some of the things he does. I'm kind of being vague at the moment, maybe I'll go into detail later. I think he's flicking me off in this picture, tough love huh?


Beauty

Beauty comes in all forms right? It's hard to show the inner kind though so I went with the skin deep (I don't think any of the guys will complain though). The above women I am pretty much in love with. Not only are they amazingly HAWT but they exhibit a confidence that I find equally attractive. They keep their lives private and don't seem to starve for attention, 'nuff said.

and...


Ben


There are many more things that move me or keep me going, perhaps I'll expand on this later.

No comments: