Saturday, April 26, 2008

Midterm Questions

  1. What has been the single best aspect of this class thus far?

I'm not going to lie. The single best aspect of this class is that I don't feel like I NEED to attend class every week, nor does it count against my grade, i.e. missing 3 classes is a letter grade off. Seriously wtf is that bullshit? I pay to go to class. If I can't/don't want to attend a class then that is MY business. Not showing up to a class already has implied consequences: Essentially I'm wasting my own money and the fact that I missed that days materials, I am that much more at a disadvantage when it comes to getting a good grade. Why should I get slapped with another penalty of having my final letter grade lowered at the end of the semester? Did I just take a jump back to High School, for shits sake...

So thanks for treating us like adults, it is a nice feeling for once. I also like the flexible due dates for assignments. Sometimes things just don't come to me. I work a lot more efficiently under pressure :P.

  1. What is the single most important thing you want to walk away with from this class?
Let's see...well I don't think I will initially walk away with anything after the last class. I might shed a few tears knowing that I will not be seeing my fellow students for awhile - not really. But I would like to think that a couple years from now I will remember a few instances that may just fit into a specific situation that I am currently in. That is what I would like - a gift from the past.

No comments: