Saturday, April 26, 2008

Object Assignment (Fork)

Ok, so the very first week we were given a fork to love and to cherish. I gave all the love and time that I could to this fork, but it still wasn't enough. At the time of the due date I was too embarrassed to say that my fork had up and left me for better things, never to return...or so I thought.


It was very hard to cope with my loss but I pushed on, never looking back, and certainly never shedding a tear.


Well some time had passed and wouldn't you know my fork came back. But he wasn't the same fork as before. It turns out that my fork had traveled to the future in order to escape this world where forks were used merely as tools. Not only does he have a new look but he can also shoot lazer beams (pew pew). Oh, and did I mention he's pissed?



No comments: